Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 343,830 EV Units in Q3, Misses Estimates
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amarin Corp. (NASDAQ: AMRN) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.08), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.63 million versus the consensus estimate of $128.37 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amarin Corp. (AMRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- Tesla (TSLA) delivered over 343,000 vehicles in Q3
- UPDATE: Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c (CORRECTION)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!