Amarin Corp Plc (AMRN) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $1.58/Share
- Futures reverse gains as inflation data intensifies rate hike worries
- U.S. PPI accelerated unexpectedly in November, frustrating hopes for quick pivot
- lululemon athletica (LULU) stock drop after earnings is a buying opportunity - analyst
- DocuSign (DOCU) stable quarter prompts upgrade, analyst praise
- Buy the last hike in treasuries and IG bonds, stocks could go either way - BofA
Amarin Corp Plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) reported Q2 GAAP loss of ($1.58), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.13).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Announces VAZKEPA Receives Regulatory Approval in Switzerland
- Li Auto Inc. (LI) Misses Q3 EPS, Revenue
- Domo, Inc. (DOMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!