Amarin Corp Plc (AMRN) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.19, Tops Consensus by 19c
- Futures reverse gains as inflation data intensifies rate hike worries
- U.S. PPI accelerated unexpectedly in November, frustrating hopes for quick pivot
- lululemon athletica (LULU) stock drop after earnings is a buying opportunity - analyst
- DocuSign (DOCU) stable quarter prompts upgrade, analyst praise
- The 'Armageddon scenario' of Fed rate at 6.5% would be more benign than feared - JPM
Amarin Corp Plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.12, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Announces VAZKEPA Receives Regulatory Approval in Switzerland
- Ciena (CIEN) shares jump after topping earnings, revenue estimates
- Amarin Announces VAZKEPA® (icosapent ethyl) Receives Regulatory Approval in Switzerland
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!