Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.56, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $1.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $755.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $743.68 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Updates Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!