Alliance Data Systems Corp. (ADS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Alliance Data Systems Corp. (NYSE: ADS) reported Q1 EPS of $2.79, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $2.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.23 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
Alliance Data Systems sees Q2 2014 EPS of $2.70, versus the consensus of $2.93. Alliance Data also sees Q2 2014 revenue of $1.25 billion, versus the consensus of $1.24 billion.
Alliance Data Systems sees FY2014 EPS of $12.25, versus prior guidance of $12.2 and the consensus of $12.3. The company sees FY2014 revenue of $5.25 billion, versus prior guidance of $5.14 billion and the consensus of $5.19 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliance Data Systems Corp. (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Ranger Energy Services (RNGR) Misses Q2 EPS by 34c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!