Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Updates Q3 & FY Guidance
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) reported Q2 EPS of $3.32, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $3.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.53 billion.
Alliance Data Systems sees Q3 2015 EPS of $3.90, versus the consensus of $3.97. Alliance Data Systems sees Q3 2015 revenue of $1.52 million, versus the consensus of $1.62 million.
Alliance Data Systems rasied FY2015 EPS to $15.00-$14.90, versus the consensus of $14.97. Alliance Data Systems sees FY2015 revenue of $6.5 million, versus the consensus of $6.56 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Reports Q3 FFO of $0.44
- Paycom Software (PAYC) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!