Align Technology (ALGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, Beats on Revenues; Offers Q3 Revenue Guide Above Consensus
- Stock markets struggle as fears over economy grow
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil prices fall on China's weak economic data
- JetBlue (JBLU) Urges Spirit (SAVE) Shareholders to Vote 'No' on Frontier (ULCC) Transaction, Launches Hostile Takeover Bid
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.85, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $356.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $242.31 million.
Align Technology sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.78-$0.81, versus the consensus of $0.79. Align Technology sees Q3 2017 revenue of $355-360 million, versus the consensus of $341.35 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Align Technology (ALGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weber Inc. (WEBR) Misses Q2 EPS, Revenue; Lowers Guidance
- Altus Power, Inc (AMPS) Tops Q1 EPS, Revenues Miss
- Wejo Group Limited (WEJO) Misses Q1 EPS by 22c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!