Align Technology (ALGN) Misses Q2 EPS by 31c, Revs Beat; Not Providing Guidance
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.35), $0.31 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $352.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $322.62 million.
- Q2 Invisalign volume of 221.9 thousand cases, compared to 377.1 thousand cases in Q2’19
- Q2 Invisalign cases for teenage patients was 31.8% of total volumes at 70.6 thousand cases, compared to 27.5% of total volumes at 103.7 thousand cases in Q2’19
- Q2 Imaging Systems and CAD/CAM Services revenues of $54.0 million, compared to $104.0 million in Q2’19
Due to the uncertain scope and duration of the pandemic, and uncertain timing of the global recovery and economic normalization, we cannot at this time reasonably estimate the future impact on our operations and financial results. Accordingly, we are not providing guidance for the third quarter of fiscal year 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Align Technology (ALGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Manages Through Gross Margin Pressure - BofA Securities
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!