Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Outlook Relatively In_line
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALGN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $189.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $188.7 million.
Align Technology, Inc. sees Q4 2014 EPS of $0.47-$0.50, versus the consensus of $0.51. Align Technology, Inc. sees Q4 2014 revenue of $194.9-199.1 million, versus the consensus of $199.2 million.
"I am pleased to report solid third quarter results with year-over-year growth driven by higher Invisalign volume across all customer channels and geographies, especially from International doctors. Third quarter results also reflect continued growth in the number of teenagers starting orthodontic treatment with Invisalign during the summer season," said Thomas M. Prescott, Align president and CEO. "As a result of solid revenue growth, better than expected gross margin and management of operating expenses, EPS was $0.03 above the high-end range of our outlook."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Solid Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!