Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alexco Resource (NYSE: AXU) reported Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01, versus Cdn$0.03 reported last year.
Clynt Nauman, Chairman and CEO commented, "During the first quarter we made good progress at Keno Hill, albeit slower than originally anticipated, while at the same time observing strict health protocols to navigate COVID-19. Underground ore extraction at Bellekeno continues into the second quarter and underground development rates at Bermingham and Flame & Moth are improving with the addition of contract mining workers, while also continuing to onboard in-house underground miners. At Bermingham, we expect to begin underground ore extraction late in the second quarter following completion of the vent raise, and at Flame & Moth we expect to start ore production in the third quarter, after phasing out Bellekeno ore." Mr. Nauman continued, "In parallel, we are completing an updated mineral reserve estimate, which we expect to file in the near term. Our exploration team is also busy overseeing operations of four drill rigs conducting focused directional drilling of the Bermingham Northeast Deep zone. This is a pivotal year for Alexco and I look forward to demonstrating our ability to surface Keno Hill's value and consolidating our status as Canada's premier pure silver producer."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alexco Resource (AXU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/17: (KULR) (CLSD) (STSA) Higher; (CVAC) (CRTD) (NOVN) Lower (more...)
- JPMorgan Upgrades Lennar (LEN) to Overweight, Says Transformation Not Reflected in Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!