Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Q1 and FY Guidance
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q4 EPS of $0.98, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.93. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.4 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2021 EPS of $3.57-$3.67, versus the consensus of $3.68. Agilent Technologies sees FY2021 revenue of $5.6-5.7 billion, versus the consensus of $5.67 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.85-$0.88, versus the consensus of $0.88. Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2021 revenue of $1.42-1.43 billion, versus the consensus of $1.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!