Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Beats on Revenues; FY18 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q4 EPS of $0.67, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.17 billion.
- GAAP net income of $177 million, or $0.54 per share
- Non-GAAP net income of $218 million, or $0.67 per share(1), $0.06 above midpoint guidance of $0.61 per share
- Revenue of $1.19 billion, representing growth of 7.1 percent (core revenue growth of 5.8 percent(2) versus midpoint guidance of 3.5 percent)
- First-quarter fiscal year 2018 revenue guidance of $1.145 billion to $1.165 billion and non-GAAP earnings guidance of $0.55 to $0.57 per share(3)
- Fiscal year 2018 revenue guidance of $4.720 billion to $4.740 billion and non-GAAP earnings guidance of $2.50 to $2.56 per share(3)
- Fiscal year 2018 operating cash flow guidance of $970 million
Agilent Technologies sees FY2018 EPS of $2.50-$2.75, versus the consensus of $2.59. Agilent Technologies sees FY2018 revenue of $4.72-4.74 billion, versus the consensus of $4.73 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Kaspien (KSPN) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!