Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light FY16 EPS Outlook
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q4 EPS of $0.50, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.04 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2016 EPS of $1.85-$1.91, versus the consensus of $1.97. Agilent Technologies sees FY2016 revenue of $4.15-4.17 billion, versus the consensus of $4.21 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2016 EPS of $0.42-$0.44, versus the consensus of $0.47. Agilent Technologies sees Q1 2016 revenue of $1.0-1.02 billion, versus the consensus of $1.05 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- CubeSmart (CUBE) PT Raised to $51 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!