Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Views
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q2 EPS of $0.44, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $983.26 million.
Agilent Technologies sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.45-$0.47, versus the consensus of $0.47. Agilent Technologies sees Q3 2016 revenue of $1.03-1.05 billion, versus the consensus of $1.04 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2016 EPS of $1.88-$1.92, versus the consensus of $1.86. Agilent Technologies sees FY2016 revenue of $4.16-4.18 billion, versus the consensus of $4.13 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!