Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Wall Street dips after S&P 500 hits record high; Fed meeting in focus
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- Oil trades at multi-year highs on demand expectations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q1 EPS of $0.76, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.27 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees Q2 2019 EPS of $0.70-$0.72, versus the consensus of $0.72. Agilent Technologies sees Q2 2019 revenue of $1.26-1.27 billion, versus the consensus of $1.27 billion.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2019 EPS of $3.03-$3.07, versus the consensus of $3.05. Agilent Technologies sees FY2019 revenue of $5.15-5.19 billion, versus the consensus of $5.17 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) Raises Q2 and FY Guidance
- Agilent Presents Thought Leader Award to Dr. Stéphane Bayen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!