Agilent Technologies (A) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Q3 Outlook
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 versus the consensus estimate of $989.3 million.
Agilent Technologies sees Q3 2015 EPS of $0.38-$0.42, versus the consensus of $0.42. Agilent Technologies sees Q3 2015 revenue of $995-1015 million, versus the consensus of $1000 million.
Agilent Technologies sees FY2015 EPS of $1.67-$1.73, versus the consensus of $1.69. Agilent Technologies sees FY2015 revenue of $4.05-4.11 billion, versus the consensus of $4.07 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Intel (INTC) Announces Key Personnel Changes, Seen as 'Necessary, Inevitable and a Positive'
- Fundbox Appoints Hilliard Terry to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!