AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Stocks gain, shrugging off latest policymaker inflation concerns
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
- Kohl's (KSS) Tumbles on Soft Results and Slashed Guidance
- Analysts Slam Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) as Ryan Cohen's Move Removes 'Key Support Leg'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AeroVironment (NASDAQ: AVAV) reported Q4 EPS of $0.30, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $132.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.3 million.
AeroVironment sees FY2023 EPS of $1.35-$1.65, versus the consensus of $1.75. AeroVironment sees FY2023 revenue of $490-520 million, versus the consensus of $513 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AeroVironment (AVAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Amcor plc (AMCR) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Analog Devices (ADI) Tumbles as Uncertainty Begins to Impact Bookings
- SpartanNash (SPTN) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Raises Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!