Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Tops Q1 EPS by 32c, Updates Guidance
- Wall St rises as dovish Fed comments bolster rate cut hopes
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Academy Sports and Outdoor (NASDAQ: ASO) reported Q1 EPS of $1.73, $0.32 better than the analyst estimate of $1.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.47 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.45 billion.
Academy Sports and Outdoor sees FY2022 EPS of $6.55-$7.25, versus the consensus of $6.93. Academy Sports and Outdoor sees FY2022 revenue of $6.43-6.63 billion, versus the consensus of $6.66 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- Alarum Technologies (ALAR) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- Elbit Systems (ESLT) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!