Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c, Revenues Beat, Comp. Sales Up 3%
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $861 million versus the consensus estimate of $852.97 million.
Fran Horowitz, Chief Executive Officer, said,
"We are pleased with our third quarter performance, our fifth consecutive quarter of positive comparable sales, with growth across both of our brands. We delivered 3% comparable sales growth on top of 4% last year, with continued gross profit rate stabilization. Our strong U.S omnichannel business, and 16% global digital sales growth, confirm that our playbooks are working.
As expected, we had a solid start to the holiday season, demonstrating the effectiveness of our continued focus on the customer. We are well-positioned to deliver top-line growth, gross profit rate expansion and operating expense leverage for the full year."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.25/sh
- Goldman Sachs Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!