Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.56, Beats by 5c; Comps Up 7%
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) reports Q3 EPS of $0.56, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $885.8 million, versus the consensus estimate of $881.26 million.
Comps up 7%.
Comps up 7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Share Gains Appear Sustainable, Thoughts From Jefferies Conference
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- TIkTok Owner ByteDance Reports a 111% Jump in Revenue, Considers Listing in Hong Kong or New York After Hitting $300 Billion Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!