Aar Corp. (AIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Sales Top Expectations
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Aar Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $475.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $471.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clean Air Metals Provides Corporate Update
- Bristow Group (VTOL) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.50/sh
- Adaptive Biotechnologies (ADPT) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!