ACCO Brands Corporation (ACCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street jumps at open after Omicron-driven rout
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE: ACCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $527 million versus the consensus estimate of $532.41 million.
ACCO Brands Corporation sees FY2021 revenue of $2-2.04 billion, versus the consensus of $2.03 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ACCO Brands Corporation (ACCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Li Auto Inc. (LI) Reports Q3 Revenues of $1.21B, Adjusted Diluted EPS of $0.05; Guides Q4 Deliveries of 30K-32K Vehicles
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited (KC) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!