AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY15
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.43, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $505.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $510.45 million.
AAR Corp. sees FY2015 EPS of $1.80-$1.90, versus the consensus of $2.05. AAR Corp. sees FY2015 revenue of $2.10-2.15 billion, versus the consensus of $2.11 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Exxon (XOM) and Chevron (CVX) Have Further Upside to Q2 Consensus Earnings and FCF Estimates - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!