AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY20 Guidance
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.64, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $563 million versus the consensus estimate of $529.13 million.
AAR Corp. sees FY2020 EPS of $2.45-$2.65, versus the consensus of $2.80. AAR Corp. sees FY2020 revenue of $2.1-2.2 billion, versus the consensus of $2.13 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/22: (SAFM) (SPLK) (GME) Higher; (MVIS) (MSTR) (MARA) Lower (more...)
- Nicolet Bankshares (NCBS) To Acquire County Bancorp (ICBK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!