AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Revenues Miss
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.52, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $474 million versus the consensus estimate of $483.51 million.
- Fourth quarter sales of $474 million, up 5% from $451 million in Q4 FY2017
- Fourth quarter diluted earnings per share from continuing operations of $0.52 compared to $0.48 in Q4 FY2017; on an adjusted basis, $0.54 in Q4 FY2018 compared to $0.49 in Q4 FY2017
- Full year sales of $1.75 billion, up 10% from $1.59 billion in FY2017
- Full year diluted earnings per share from continuing operations of $2.11 compared to $1.51 in FY2017; on an adjusted basis, $1.79 in FY2018 compared to $1.53 in FY2017
"We are very pleased with the fourth quarter and full year results as well as the progress we made on our long-term strategic growth plan. We drove strong results across all of our businesses, captured multiple new long-term contract awards and made investments to further strengthen the AAR value proposition," said John M. Holmes, President and Chief Executive Officer of AAR CORP.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.45
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.25/sh
- BRP Group (BRP) to Acquire RogersGray, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!