AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.59, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $493.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $504.02 million.
"Our robust growth continued into the second quarter driven by exceptional performance in our trading, distribution and programs activities. These strong results were adversely impacted by a charge related to the bankruptcy of a European program customer which occurred late in the quarter. While this was an unfortunate development, overall we are confident in the strength and quality of our diverse customer base," said John M. Holmes, President and Chief Executive Officer of AAR CORP.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Greif Inc (GEF) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- ICE Mortgage Technology (ICE) Acquires eVault Technology from DocMagic for Encompass eClose
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!