AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Outlook
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.57, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $542 million versus the consensus estimate of $495.06 million.
We are re-affirming our financial guidance for Fiscal Year 2020, which includes sales in the range of $2.1 to $2.2 billion and adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations of $2.45 to $2.65. We continue to expect selling, general and administrative expenses to be approximately 10.5% of sales and anticipate an effective tax rate of 24% in Fiscal Year 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!