AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Beats on Revenues
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $439.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $412.08 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!