AAR Corp. (AIR) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Miss on Revenues; Offers FY19 EPS/Revenue Mid-Points Outlook Below Consensus
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $456.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $477.09 million.
Storch continued, "We are affirming our guidance for fiscal 2019 which we previously announced at our Investor Day in January. This guidance included sales in the range of $2.1 to $2.2 billion, diluted earnings per share from continuing operations in the range of $2.50 to $2.80, and adjusted EBITDA in the range of $180 to $190 million."
AAR Corp. sees FY2018 EPS of $2.50-$2.80, versus the consensus of $2.73. AAR Corp. sees FY2018 revenue of $2.1-2.2 billion, versus the consensus of $2.2 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Nucor (NUE) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!