AAR Corp. (AIR) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, Sales Top Expectations
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.41, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $479.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $456.36 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Updates Guidance
- Grainger (GWW) Misses Q2 EPS by 31c, Offers FY Guidance
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!