AAR Corp. (AIR) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, Sales Top Expectations
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.41, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $479.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $456.36 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
- Cloud ramp up weighs on Oracle's profit view, shares fall
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!