3D Systems (DDD) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Miss on Revenues; Revised FY17 Revenues Outlook
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $159.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $162.47 million.
Revised Full Year 2017 Guidance
Based on the results and plans for the remainder of the year, management revised full year 2017 guidance. For the full year 2017, management expects revenue growth of 2% to 6% resulting in a revenue range of $643 million to $671 million. Management expects GAAP earnings per share to be a loss of approximately 14 cents per share in 2017 compared to a loss of 35 cents per share in 2016. Management expects non-GAAP earnings per share to be approximately flat for the full year 2017 compared to non-GAAP earnings of 46 cents per share for the full year 2016. Additionally, management expects to generate positive cash flow from operations for the full year 2017.
3D Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $643-671 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 3D Systems (DDD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- YETI Holdings, Inc. (YETI) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Haemonetics (HAE) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY22 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!