21Vianet Group (VNET) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Miss on Revenues; 3Q Revenues Below Consensus
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
21Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $134.87 million.
For the third quarter of 2017, the Company expects net revenues to be in the range of RMB860 million to RMB900 million, compared to RMB968.0 million in the prior year period. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of RMB108 million to RMB122 million, compared to RMB67.9 million in the prior year perio
21Vianet Group sees Q3 2017 revenue of $129.13-135.14 million, versus the consensus of $142.17 million.
LOSS PER SHARE: Diluted loss per share narrowed by 18.2% to RMB0.18 in the second quarter of 2017, which represents the equivalent of RMB1.08 (US$0.18) per American Depositary Share ("ADS"). Each ADS represents six ordinary shares.
Adjusted diluted loss per share narrowed by 35.0% to RMB0.13 in the second quarter of 2017, which represents the equivalent of RMB0.78 (US$0.12) per ADS. Adjusted diluted loss per share is calculated using adjusted net loss divided by the weighted average number of shares.
As of June 30, 2017, the Company had a total of 675.0 million ordinary shares outstanding, or the equivalent of 112.5 million ADS.
REVENUES: Net revenues were RMB878.7 million (US$129.6 million) in the second quarter of 2017 compared to RMB910.8 million in the comparative period in 2016. The increase in revenues from hosting and related services was offset by the decrease in revenues from MNS.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on 21Vianet Group (VNET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Prelim. Q3 Guidance Misses Consensus, Raises Buyback
- Cisco (CSCO) Sees Revenue CAGR of 5-7% to FY2025, Non-GAAP EPS CAGR of 5-7% to FY2025 - Bloomberg
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!