Zymergen (ZY) Bounces as Cathie Wood's ARK Doubles Down on Dip
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zymergen (NASDAQ: ZY) is gaining pre-open after Cathie Wood's ARK Genomic Revolution ETF disclosed it bought about 2.5 million shares yesterday as shares plunged 76%.
The fund had a prior stake, bringing its total stake to 3,524,173 shares after the latest purchase.
Yesterday's plunge in the stock was related to news Zymergen no longer expects product revenue in 2021, while the same will be “immaterial” in 2022.
Below is a summary of ARK trades from 08/04/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palantir (PLTR) Traders Lower as Cathie Wood's ARK Sells Over 1.8M Shares
- U.S. 10-Year Yield Continues to Spike, Tops 1.4%
- Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition (AMHC) Climbs 80% Pre-Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!