Dave Portnoy backed-Buzz ETF adds GameStop (GME), Palantir (PLTR), Chewy (CHWY) - Business Insider
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 2.4%
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs
Related EntitiesDave Portnoy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!