Cathie Wood's ARK Scoops Up 1.2M Shares of Palantir (PLTR), Enters SPAC JAWS Spitfire (SPFR)
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment active ETFs bought over 1.2 million shares of Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) on Wednesday, adding to its current position. The firm also initiated a new stake in SPAC JAWS Spitfire Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: SPFR), buying 733,313 shares, which is merging with VELO3D.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 03/24/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kredivo Announces Plans to Become Publicly Traded Company via Merger with VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings II (VPCB)
- Procaps Group to Host Virtual Investor and Analyst Day on Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- XPAC Acquisition Corp. (XPAXU) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, SPAC, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!