Cathie Wood's ARK Scoops Up 1.2M Shares of Palantir (PLTR), Enters SPAC JAWS Spitfire (SPFR)
- S&P 500, Dow close slightly up; Nvidia gains after the bell
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- More signs inflation is slowing before pivot to cuts as upside risks emerge: Fed
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
- Yields rise on Fed fears of cutting rates too soon, stocks mixed
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment active ETFs bought over 1.2 million shares of Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) on Wednesday, adding to its current position. The firm also initiated a new stake in SPAC JAWS Spitfire Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: SPFR), buying 733,313 shares, which is merging with VELO3D.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 03/24/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) to Acquire VIZIO (VZIO) for $11.50/sh Cash or $2.3B
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces The Coterie Shop
- Adagio Medical to Go Public via Merger with ARYA Sciences Acquisition Corp IV (ARYD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, SPAC, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!