Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$45M in Robinhood (HOOD) Stock on IPO Debut
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment disclosed it bought ~1.3 million shares of Robinhood (NASDAQ: HOOD) following yesterday's IPO, according to an e-mail from the active ETF manager.
The stake was worth about $45 million based on yesterday's closing price.
Yesterday, Robinhood shares closed at $34.82 after pricing and opening the IPO at $38 per share. 55 million shares were sold in the offering.
Below is a listing of ARK's trades from Thursday:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinhood (HOOD) Tests Crypto Wallet, Cryptocurrency Transfer Feature - Bloomberg
- Edesa Biotech (EDSA) halted on volatility amid 70% intra-day surge
- Krispy Kreme (DNUT) to Be Added to Russell 2000 Index
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesIPO, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!