Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Berkeley Lights (BLI) on Short-Seller Related Sell-Off, Trims More Tesla (TSLA)
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cathie Wood's ARK bought 657,950 shares of Berkeley Lights Inc. (NASDAQ: BLI) on Thursday through two funds (ARKK, ARKG) with shares down 35% from Tuesday’s close on a short-seller report. The stock is down 70% YTD. The firm had been a large holder of the stock already, now owning 4,751,469 shares in the ARKK fund.
Further, Wood's ARK also trimmed more Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) stock, as it has been doing the past week or so. The fund sold 41,457 shares on Thursday through the main fund.
ARK also added 350,611 shares of Robinhood (NASDAQ: HOOD) through two funds (ARKF, ARKW).
Below is a summary of the firm's trades on 09/16/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds to Markforged (MKFG), SomaLogic (SLGC), CRISPR (CRSP) on Wednesday
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Stock Crashes 16% on Postponed Commercial Spaceflights, Analyst Lowers PT on Increased Uncertainty and Lack of Clarity
- Orphazyme A/S (ORPH) halted on volatility after spike higher on patent news
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!