Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Another ~1.54M Shares of Beaten-Down Ginkgo Bioworks (DNA) on Friday
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Below are is the full trading summary from ARK for 10/08/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Google (GOOGL) to Slash the Fee it Takes From App Store Subscriptions - Bloomberg
- Trump SPAC (DWAC) halted again on volatility; Last up 317%
- Corvex Keith Meister highlights Five9 (FIVN) long
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!