Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Another 1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR), 600K Shares of DraftKings (DKNG) on Wednesday
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment active ETFs bought over 1 million shares of Palantir (NYSE: PLTR), 600K shares of DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG), and 350K shares of LendingClub (NYSE: LC), among other trades on Wednesday.
ARKS new space ETF, ARKX, entered a new 240K position in SPAC Jaws Spitfire Acquisition (NYSE: SPFR). ARK has had a prior position in SPFR through another active ETF.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 04/07/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 600K+ Shares of Opendoor (OPEN)
- Topps (MUDS) Launches Baseball Card NFTs
- OPEC Predicts Recovering Oil Market Will Absorb Its Extra Supply - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!