Cathie Wood's ARK Adds to Teladoc (TDOC), Genius Sports (GENI), Markforged (MKFG), CRISPR (CSPR)
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK active ETFs added ~199K shares of Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) stock, 338K shares of Genius Sports Group (NYSE: GENI) stock, ~180K shares of Markforged Holding Corporation (NYSE: MKFG) stock, and ~62K shares of CRISPR Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CSPR) stock, among other buys on Tuesday.
On the sale side, ARK sold ~245K shares of Takeda Pharma (NYSE: TAK) stock, among other sales.
Below is a full summary of ARK trades from 10/12/21 (trades above highlighted):
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap (SNAP) Gains 4% on Facebook Results, ARK Buy
- Remark Holdings (MARK) Halted on LUDP, Off Best Level
- Increasing unusual call option volume: RBAC SEAH FPAC MARK FRSX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!