Cathie Wood's ARK Added to Butterfly Network (BFLY), Twitter (TWTR) Stakes on Monday
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment added to its stake in Butterfly Network (NYSE: BFLY) on Monday, buying another 316,100 shares. The firm also added to its Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) stake, adding 266,865 shares on the day, among other trades.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 04/05/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 600K+ Shares of Opendoor (OPEN)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Another 1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR), 600K Shares of DraftKings (DKNG) on Wednesday
- Tesla (TSLA) Extends Gain on Open, Up 2.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!