Cathie Wood's ARK Added to Butterfly Network (BFLY), Twitter (TWTR) Stakes on Monday
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment added to its stake in Butterfly Network (NYSE: BFLY) on Monday, buying another 316,100 shares. The firm also added to its Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) stake, adding 266,865 shares on the day, among other trades.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 04/05/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds to Stakes in Exact Sciences (EXAS), Nano Dimension (NNDM)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buy More DraftKings (DKNG), Kratos (KTOS) on Thursday, as New Space ETF Adds to SPAC Jaws Spitfire Acquisition (SPFR)
- Tesla (TSLA) Extends Gain, Up 4.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!