Cathie Wood's ARK Scoops Up 1.2M Shares of Palantir (PLTR), Enters SPAC JAWS Spitfire (SPFR)
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment active ETFs bought over 1.2 million shares of Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) on Wednesday, adding to its current position. The firm also initiated a new stake in SPAC JAWS Spitfire Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: SPFR), buying 733,313 shares, which is merging with VELO3D.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 03/24/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 3M+ Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), 1.5M+ of Palantir (PLTR) on Tuesday
- Uniti Group Inc. Declares $0.15 Per Share Quarterly Dividend
- Arbill Offers Recommendations for HR Teams Eager to Protect Returning Employees
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, SPAC, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!