Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Another 1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR), 600K Shares of DraftKings (DKNG) on Wednesday
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment active ETFs bought over 1 million shares of Palantir (NYSE: PLTR), 600K shares of DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG), and 350K shares of LendingClub (NYSE: LC), among other trades on Wednesday.
ARKS new space ETF, ARKX, entered a new 240K position in SPAC Jaws Spitfire Acquisition (NYSE: SPFR). ARK has had a prior position in SPFR through another active ETF.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 04/07/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday, Bought ~6M Shares So Far This Week
- One of the Largest Latina-Led Funds in the US, Ulu Ventures, Raises $138M for its Third Fund
- Elliott Wants Duke Energy (DUK) to Split Into Three Regionally-Focused Utilities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, ARK, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!