Cathie Wood's ARK Added to Butterfly Network (BFLY), Twitter (TWTR) Stakes on Monday
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cathie Wood's ARK Investment added to its stake in Butterfly Network (NYSE: BFLY) on Monday, buying another 316,100 shares. The firm also added to its Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) stake, adding 266,865 shares on the day, among other trades.
ARK discloses its trades daily M-F. The daily trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity. Wood is famous for her ultra-bullish call on Tesla and is regarded as having the hottest hand on the Street currently.
Below is a summary of trades from 04/05/21:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds to 1Life Healthcare (ONEM), Butterfly Network (BFLY) and Skillz (SKLZ) on Thursday
- Duke Energy (DUK) Said Elliott Management Past Proposals 'Not in Best Interest' of Company and Holders, Will Review Latest Proposal
- Remark Holdings (MARK) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!