Zelman & Associates Downgrades Installed Building Products (IBP) to Hold
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Zelman & Associates downgraded Installed Building Products (NYSE: IBP) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Installed Building Products closed at $104.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Neutral
- Citi Downgrades C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) to Neutral
- DA Davidson Downgrades PacWest Bancorp (PACW) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!