Wolfe Research Downgrades SailPoint Technologies Holdings (SAIL) to Peerperform
- S&P 500 sinks to two-year low as bear market deepens
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Doubleline Capital's Gundlach Says He is Buying Treasurys
- Apollo Global Management Exploring Ryder System (R) Acquisition - Bloomberg
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
Wolfe Research analyst Alex Zukin downgraded SailPoint Technologies Holdings (NYSE: SAIL) from Outperform to Peerperform with a price target of $66.00.
Shares of SailPoint Technologies Holdings closed at $49.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Neutral (correction)
- Morgan Stanley Adjusts Ratings in Favor of Land Drillers HP, NEX and CLB
- Citi Downgrades S-Oil Corporation (010950:KS) (SOOCY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!