Wolfe Research Downgrades Regal Rexnord Corp (RRX) to Peerperform
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Wolfe Research analyst Nigel Coe downgraded Regal Rexnord Corp (NYSE: RRX) from Outperform to Peerperform.
Shares of Regal Rexnord Corp closed at $131.11 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regal Rexnord Corp (RRX) PT Raised to $190 at Oppenheimer
- Northland Capital Markets Downgrades MACOM Technology Solutions (MTSI) to Market Perform
- REGAL REXNORD CORPORATION REPORTS STRONG FOURTH QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!