William Blair Downgrades Cardlytics (CDLX) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
William Blair analyst Chris Shutler downgraded Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Cardlytics closed at $132.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardlytics (CDLX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- BofA Securities Downgrades Autohome Inc. (ATHM) to Underperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) to Neutral, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!