Wells Fargo Downgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Equal Weight
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read downgraded Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Murphy Oil Corp. closed at $10.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Immunovant (IMVT) to Neutral
- DZ Bank Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!